The Building Code of Australia requires all building owners to take reasonable steps to maintain the safety and safe egress of building occupants, whether it be residential, commercial, industrial, or institutional buildings.
Building owners also owe a duty of care to the occupants and users of their buildings. In recent years, this duty has been strictly interpreted by the courts and more now than ever must a building owner ensure that their building meets the latest requirements for the safety of building occupants.
Additionally, insurers usually insist that building owners maintain and update their fire services in accordance with relevant standards.
Our expertise enables us to provide practical solutions often within the constraints of a tight budget, without compromising community or building occupant safety.
Our specialised fire protection design, inspection and certification services include:
- Automatic Fire Detection And Alarm Systems
- Fire Hose Reels/Hydrant Systems
- Gas Extinguishing Systems
- Speciality Fire Protection
- Certification For Annual Fire Safety Statements
- Specialist Advice on Legislative and Regulatory Matters
- Emergency Warning And Communications Systems
- Automatic Wet Pipe Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Certification Of All Fire Protection Services
- Ongoing Servicing And Maintenance Of All Essential Services
- Building Code of Australia Consulting