FORENSIC INVESTIGATION & EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
NBA can provide experienced & intelligent advice and litigation support services to a wide selection of clients, including solicitors, barristers, strata managers, insurance firms, and private clients within the field of forensic investigation to identify causation, the identification of specific non compliances and defects and provide court compliant reports in order to achieve the most practical and effective outcome for clients.
As experts in both design and installation of building services, we can assist you with investigation of defects, the preparation of defect reports, audit reports, as well as the preparation of technical specifications and tender documents for defects repairs, and project management of necessary rectification works, including contractor selection and certification.
Our legally qualified personnel have the capacity to understand your issues not simply as an engineering problem, but also from a practical legal viewpoint, often able to provide your client with a significant advantage.
We take the time to understand your needs, your limitations, and your desired outcome to ensure that you are provided with a practical, value for money result where ever possible.
Our experience with forensic investigation and legal assistance includes:
- Forensic Investigation Of Building Services Defects
- Preparation Of Scott Schedules
- Provision Of Expert Witness Testimony
- Specialist Advice on Legislative and Regulatory Matters
- Expert Reports For Litigation And Tribunal Claims
- Litigation Support
- Forensic Investigation of Non Compliance with Relevant Construction Codes and Standards
- Building Code of Australia Consulting