ESTIMATING, TENDERING & COSTING SERVICES
The Australian Plumbing Cost Guide was developed by Ross Brown, Plumbing Contractor / Estimator after a long search looking for a suitable product to alleviate those long nights spent tendering projects for little or no reward. The Australian Plumbing Cost Guide is the culmination of ten years research and development in building a library of standard rates for use by the trade.
Imagine having an estimating library in your truck, and being able to provide your customers with a price on the spot. Win the customers work now, rather than allowing your competitors to provide them with a quote.
Professional plumbing services estimating is no longer beyond the reach of the plumbing contractors!
You could win your customers work with a fast, accurate and professionally developed quote using the AUSTRALIAN PLUMBING COST GUIDE (Excel or Print Edition).
Can you afford not to stay up to date?
Your competitors can't!!!
We also have an experienced team of specialist hydraulic and civil services estimators available to professionally budget your next project.
Our experience with estimating & tendering includes:
- Budget Estimating
- Computerised estimating services, for all domestic, commerical, industrial and high-rise projects.
- Preparation & assistance with variation & extras submissions.
- Preparation of Custom rate libraries & estimating assitance.
- Detailed Project Costing
- Budget Costings for Hydraulic services consultant, quantity surveyors & Architects
- Consultancy service for dispute resolution with clients
- Estimating software sales & tuition