All development in bushfire prone areas is subject to Australian Standard: 3959 Construction of Buildings in Bushfire Prone Areas (AS:3959).
Whether your site is located within a bushfire prone area can be established by asking your local council and looking at their Bush Fire Prone Land Map. This information may also, but not always, be noted on a Section 149 Certificate for your site, obtainable from your local Council.
NBA can assist you with all aspects of AS:3959 compliance.
Our specialist bushfire planning and protection services encompass the following:
- AS 3959 Compliance Design & Advice
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Risk Analysis
- Assessment of Asset Protection Zones
- Engineering Solutions
- Rainwater Reuse Service
- Hot water Service
- Downpipes and Gutter Drainage
- Gas Service
- Window Drencher Service
- Bushfire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Hosereels
- Fuel Management & Reduction Plans
- Building Compliance
- Preparation of Emergency Management Plans
- Rainwater Water Capture, Storage and Treatment for Reuse
- Warm Water Service
- Roof Water Drainage
- Fire Hydrant Service
- Fire Hosereel Service